Hello Bluebird • Puddle Play • Elephant Friends

02.02.2020

Hello everyone,

I've used quite some pink on my last cards and today's friendship card is no exception ;-) The cute elephants from the Hello Bluebird  Puddle Play set almost look like they are going to hug each other.

First, I created a fun background with pink Alcohol Inks by Ranger. I love to play with them although you never know the result in advance. This time I also sprinkled on some Blending Solution with a paint brush.

I colored the elephants with Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Next, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed it. I die cut the word 'friend' from silver glitter cardstock with the Hello Friend Words Die.

I adhered my pinkalicious background with some fun foam to the white card base and added a thin strip of patterned paper to the right. The sentiment and elephant buddies were popped up with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs