Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Border Dies

13.02.2020

Hello everyone,

I'm sharing a new inspiration card on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today. I created a floral birthday card and incorporated the Eyelet Lace Border Dies into the clean and simple design.

I started off with a yellow A2 card base and cut a white cardstock panel to be slightly smaller. I dry embossed the daisy border three times in the center. It's hard to see in the photo but it adds a nice texture.


Next, I die cut the two other borders – once from navy cardstock and once from vellum. I cut out a rectangle of yellow striped patterned paper (Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper) and adhered the border die-cuts at the bottom as a layered accent.

I stamped the beautiful flower and some leaves from the Pink Peonies set with navy dye ink. For a change, I left the images uncolored and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

The birthday sentiment from the Floating By set was stamped in VersaMark Ink and I white heat embossed it. To finish off my card, I adhered a couple of enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!! What a vibrant, chic, timeless meets modern design and colour palette.

🖤 Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life 🖤

 
site design by designer blogs