SugarPea Designs • Guest Design #3

17.02.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing my third guest designer card for SugarPea Designs. This time I'm focusing on die cutting and patterned paper instead of the usual stamping and coloring.

I've been dreaming of an aqua typewriter for a long time – that's why I adore the SugarCut You're My Type die set. It creates the cutest little typewriter and the clever design allows you to insert a piece of paper into the slit. I love the thought of typing a sweet message and send it to a friend – just like in the good old days.

I started with a white top-folding A2 card base. For my background, I picked the beautiful floral paper from the Sugar & Spice Patterned Paper Collection. I also cut down the striped paper and adhered the strip on the left side.

For the typewriter, I used cardstock scraps in white, grey and turquoise – it was so much fun to put everything together, even the tiny keys ;-) I adhered the typewriter with foam tape and stamped the sentiments from the matching You're My Type set in VersaFine Onyx Black. I inserted one "letter" into the typewriter and placed the other on the left hand side. Finally, I die cut three hearts from pink and red cardstock as little embellishments.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next Monday for my final project!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs