Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Enchanted

06.02.2020

Hi everyone,

today's card showcases the sweet Sunny Studio Stamps Enchanted set which I combined with a beautiful scene from the Spring Fling Paper pack. This makes creating so easy and convenient because the background is already done for you ;-)

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it in VersaMark Ink directly onto the grass at the bottom. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

To complete my scene, I die cut two clouds (included in the Spring Showers Dies set) from white cardstock and added them to the sky.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs