SugarPea Designs • Guest Design #4

24.02.2020

Hello crafty friends,

today's post is bittersweet, as I'm sharing my last guest designer card for SugarPea Designs. It has been such a pleasure to create with their adorable products! Thank you so much for having me!

I made a fun card with an oldie but goodie stamp set called Everyday is Christmas. These farm critters just crack me up, especially the french hen with the glass of vine ;-)

I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut them out with scissors leaving a small white border.

I thought that the Countryside Charm Patterned Papers would go perfectly with the animals. I also picked the blue grid paper from the Sugar & Spice Patterned Paper Collection. I cut three windows with a circle die, placed the patterned papers behind the openings and adhered the panel with foam tape on a kraft card base.

The Everyday Sentiments are really versatile and great for so many occasions! I white heat embossed three of them onto black cardstock and cut them out with the SugarCut Sentiment Strips dies. Finally, I added little red hearts which I cut out with the die that is included in the SugarCut You're My Type set.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my guest designer projects!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

What a smile-inducingly terrific card! So cheerful, fun and skillfully composed.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

 
site design by designer blogs