Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Cheerful Daisies

27.02.2020

Hi everyone,

I can't wait for Spring to finally arrive and I'm looking forward to all the blooms and fresh colors popping up everywhere. With this in mind, I created today's card featuring the Sunny Studio Stamps  Cheerful Daisies.


First, I created a watercolor background with Nuvo Shimmer Powders (yellow: Solar Flare, pink: Cherry Bomb). I let it dry completely and stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink. I heat embossed the word 'happy' with gold embossing powder and did the word 'Spring' in bright pink. I adhered the panel to a yellow A2 card base.

Next, I stamped the daisies in light grey (to make them look like they'd be white) and the centers in yellow. The leaves were stamped with three shades of green (find all the ink colors listed below). I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. I adhered the leaves and large flower with liquid glue and popped up the two other daisies with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added some Rainbow Pearls.


Dye Inks used
Daisies: Simon Says Stamp Fog; Altenew Buttercream, Mango Smoothie and Warm Sunshine
Leaves: Altenew Bamboo, Parrot and Olive

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

What a vibrant, awesomely lovely burst of colour and springtime perfect cheer.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

 
site design by designer blogs