DT Stempelgarten Challenge March

05.03.2020

Hi peeps,

today starts a new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme Easter is just around the corner.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I used the cute chicks and bunny from the Mama Elephant "Party Animals" set. I masked off the party hats and drew in the missing lines with a black Copic Multiliner pen.



I also stamped the carrot from the Mama Elephant "Honey Bunny" set and the easter egg from the Sunny Studio Stamps "Chickie Baby" set. Next, I colored all images with Copics and fussy cut them out with scissors.

For the background, I did some ink blending and stenciling. I masked off the bottom of the Bristol cardstock panel and blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers. I placed the Simon Says Stamp "Medium Dots" stencil over it and sponged through the same colors of ink to create a subtle pattern.

I stamped the Easter sentiment from Lawn Fawn "Easter Party" set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with WOW! "Bluetiful" embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the images with foam tape.

You will have time until March 31st, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs