Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Spring Scenes

26.03.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with a card featuring the versatile Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Scenes set which I combined with the Spring Showers Stamps. Looks like these kiddos are having so much fun chasing butterflies in the evening sun.


First, I started with the sunset sky by blending together some Distress Oxide Inks (Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold) on a piece of Bristol cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Next, I stamped all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with my Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. To keep the card flat and easy to mail, I adhered the images and the park scene with liquid glue.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Stay safe and healthy!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs