Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace

12.03.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm showcasing the Sunny Studio Stamps Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Dies. The set comes with a gorgeous scalloped mat and a pretty eyelet lace background which can be used separately or together like I did on this Easter project.


I created a mini card by scoring and folding the scalloped panel in the middle. This size would work perfectly for place cards, too. Next, I partially die cut the eyelet lace pattern from the front side only and adhered a white cardstock piece behind it.

To decorate the front, I combined the cute Chickie Baby Stamps with the Chubby Bunny set. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with my Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. Finally, I assembled the little scene which I think would make a great decorative element on the Easter table.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs