Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Blooming Frame

05.03.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with a floral Thank You card using the Sunny Studio Stamps Blooming Frame Die along with the beautiful Pink Peonies Stamps.


I started with the background by ink blending the Distress Oxides Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender and Wilted Violet onto some Bristol cardstock. I also added a couple of ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I die cut the Blooming Frame Die from white heavyweight cardstock using an extra metal shim in my die cutting machine due to the intricate details. I wanted to create a frame design, so I also die cut a rectangle window out of the center. I love how you can see the ink blended background behind the die-cut.

I stamped the sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. For my floral cluster, I stamped the peonies and leaves in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. This helps staying inside the lines while watercoloring. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and arranged them at the bottom left corner of the rectangle window. I used foam tape to pop up the peonies and tucked the leaves behind them. Finally, I adhered some matching sequins and added tiny dots of Nuvo Fairy Wings Dream Drops.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a lovely day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs