SugarPea Designs • Guest Design #1

03.02.2020

Hi crafty friends,

I'm so excited to finally share my happy news! I was invited to be a guest designer for SugarPea Designs and I'm honored to show my projects each Monday this month. I had so much fun creating with their awesome and cute products!


Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I made a love-themed card combining the Ooh La La stamp set with the SugarCut ParisScape die.

For my sky background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves. Next, I die cut the Paris landscape from white cardstock and adhered it at the bottom.

I stamped the adorable croissant with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copics. I enhanced the shading with Prismacolor pencils and used the coordinating die to cut out the image. For some extra shine, I covered the balloons with Glossy Accents.

The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark ink onto a black cardstock banner. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered the banner as well as the image with foam tape. Finally, I added two little hearts which I die cut with the SugarCut You're My Type dies.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Michelle hat gesagt…

Congrats! This card is beautiful! Those colours and the shading is stunning!

 
site design by designer blogs