Hello Bluebird • Unicorn Tales • Magical Birthday

09.02.2020

Hi sweet friends,

I love to create dreamy cards and that's a wonderful occasion to use the cute Hello Bluebird  Unicorn Tales set again.

I inked up the little jumping unicorn and colored it with Copics. I used the coordinating die to cut it out. For the sky background, I did some soft ink blending with the Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and Milled Lavender. The clouds and rainbow are cut with the After The Rain Scene Die from white and colored cardstock.

Next, I cut the Magical Sparkle Words Die from silver glitter cardstock and white heat embossed the sentiments from the Sparkles Script stamp set onto black cardstock strips. I assembled the card and popped up the unicorn as well as the cloud borders with foam tape. Finally, I added the glossy silver star stickers which I had in my stash for ages.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs