Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Spring Showers

30.01.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm back with a cheerful girly card showcasing the fun Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Showers Stamps.

I started off with a white A2 top-folding card base and chose the cute patterned paper from the Spring Fling Paper pack as my background. I cut out a circle from white Distress Watercolor Cardstock and did some Ink Smooshing at the bottom to mimic water/rain puddles. I used the Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass and Broken China.

Next, I stamped the girl, umbrella and butterflies in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The images were cut out with the coordinating dies. Before putting together my little scene, I ran the circle through my die cutting machine with the Fluffy Clouds Dies that only add the stitched cloud shape.

I die cut another, larger circle from dark pink cardstock to put behind the scene and let it hang off the left side. I cut off the excess with my paper trimmer. I adhered the images and also added a sun die-cut (Comic Strip Everyday Dies).

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock banner and white heat embossed it. I popped it up with foam tape and added a pink Clay Flower to the girl's hair.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs