DT Stempelgarten Challenge January

05.01.2020

Hi peeps,

we're still waiting for some snow so I was glad to at least create a snowy card for the new Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme Winter Fun.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


Alex, the owner of the Stempelgarten Online Shop was kind enough to send me the adorable Avery Elle "Polar Playtime" stamp set as a gift for Christmas. Of course I had to use it on my card ;-)

First, I stamped the mountains image from the Avery Elle "Starry Scene" set onto a Bristol cardstock panel and a piece of masking paper as well. I created the background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Pine Needles. For the snow, I splattered on white paint with a brush.

I stamped the two sledding buddies and colored the images with Copics. I hand cut a snowy hill and added Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the top edge using a blending brush. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Birdie Brown "Ready, Set, Snow" set and I white heat embossed it onto a strip of peacock cardstock. Finally, I popped up the critter image with foam tape.

You will have time until Januar 31st, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs