Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Floating By

23.01.2020

Hello everyone,

today's spotlight is on the new Sunny Studio Stamps Floating By Stamps mini set. When I see balloons, I immediately think of birthday cards, so I created one for a little guy.

The boy from the Spring Showers set was the perfect match for my scene. He's holding the bouquet of colorful balloons while walking through the fresh green grass with his cute dog (Puppy Parents Stamps). I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

I combined patterned papers from the Spring Fling Paper (grass, yellow floral print) and Summer Splash Paper pack (clouds background) to complete the scene. As the coordinating Floating By Die only cuts out the balloons, I stamped the strings in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink directly onto the patterned paper.

For the sentiment, I stamped the word 'happy' from the Cheerful Daisies set in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it. The word 'birthday' is included in the Blooming Frame Die set and I cut it from blue foiled cardstock. I added a small blue clay heart from the Pink & Purple Heart Confetti mix.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs