Hello Bluebird • Farmyard Little Bits • Let's Celebrate

13.01.2020

Hi crafty friends,

I desperately need to fill my stash with birthday cards and decided to use the cute Farmyard Little Bits again. Those tiny pigs and cows make my heart happy!

I started off with a white A2 card base and adhered a smaller piece of black and white striped paper. Next, I die cut the Gallery Frame #3 Die window grid from white cardstock and the inlaid rectangles from colored cardstock.

The images were colored with Copics and I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Finally, I white heat embossed the Typed Everyday sentiment on a thin black cardstock strip and adhered everything with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your week is off to a great start!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs