Sunny Studio Stamps • Happy New Year

02.01.2020

Hello everyone,

first of all, I'm wishing you a happy, exciting, healthy and creative new year! I'm so thankful to be a part of the awesome Sunny Studio Stamps Creative Team for another term!

I thought the cute piggie from the Hogs & Kisses set was perfect for a cheering Happy New Year card.

For the background, I chose the blue patterned paper from the Heroic Halftones Paper pack. At the bottom, I added a thin strip of black glitter cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Season's Greetings set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Rose Gold embossing powder.


I stamped the pig in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die to cut it out. Finally, I scattered white star sequins and Platinum Stickles dots around this happy fellow.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start to the new year!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs