Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Potted Rose

28.05.2020

Hi everyone,

today's floral card features another gorgeous layering stamp set. The new Potted Rose Stamps can be combined with the Everything's Rosy Stamps and I really like the terracotta pot.


I started off with a white card base which is slightly smaller than the standard A2 size. I created a frame from light grey cardstock by combining the largest of the Stitched Arch Dies with the stitched rectangle die from the Frilly Frames Retro Petals set.

Next, I stamped the roses, leaves and the flower pot with dye inks (find the ink colors below) and the help of a stamp positioning tool. I used the coordinating Potted Rose Dies and Everything's Rosy Dies to cut everything out. For some dimension, I layered the die cuts and used several heights of foam squares to adhere them. The frame was popped up with foam tape as well. Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Love Monkey set onto a black cardstock strip.


Altenew Dye Inks used
Roses: Cotton Candy, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Grapevine
Leaves: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen
Terracotta Pot: Sunkissed, Simon Says Stamp Melon, Caramel Toffee

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope your day is awesome!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs