Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Grad Cat

21.05.2020

Hello everyone,

today's featured product is the cute Grad Cat Stamps mini set. Now and then, I like to create something different than cards, so I came up with this little backpack made with the Sweet Treat Bag Dies.


I combined some patterned papers from the Dots & Stripes Pastels and the Surprise Party paper packs. For the small pocket, I used the Build-A-Tag #2 Dies. The straps and handle were made from navy ribbon and the bag is closed with a piece of Velcro underneath the flap.

Next, I stamped the cat and book in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut out the images with the coordinating dies. The sentiment was stamped onto a white cardstock banner.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs