DT Stempelgarten Challenge May

07.05.2020

Hi sweeties,

with a little delay, I'm posting my card for the Stempelgarten Challenge with the new theme Fantasy.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I had so much fun creating this card using the super adorable My Favorite Things "Magical Friends" set illustrated by Birdie Brown/Torico.



I started with the background and blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch. I added water droplets to lift the color and carefully dabbed it off with a paper tissue. Really love how it turned out!

Next, I created a grass border by ink blending Bundled Sage and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Ink and die cutting it with one of the MFT "Grassy Edges" Die-namics. For a bit of interest, I splattered on some ink with a paint brush.

I stamped the images (the cute baby dragon is included in the MFT Birdie Brown "Magical Dragons" set), colored them with Copics and fussy cut everything out. The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.

You will have time until May 31st, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fantastic day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs