Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Cruisin' Cuisine

30.04.2020

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to share my first card using new products from the freshly released Sunny Studio Stamps Summer Release.

Today I'm kicking it off with the fun Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps. From the moment I saw this set, I knew I wanted to create an ice cream truck!


The stamp set comes with various food accessories and sentiments. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. For the ink blended background, I used yummy pastel Distress Oxide Ink colors (Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio) which remind me of ice cream.

I stamped the scripty sentiment from the Pink Peonies set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Next, I cut a small road hill from grey cardstock. I used the stitched scalloped die from the Frilly Frames Stripes set to add a decorative border to the background panel and the hill. I adhered them to a white A2 card base and popped up the ice cream cone and truck with foam squares.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Becca Cruger hat gesagt…

Oh! So cute! The background Paris perfectly with an ice cream cone. Somehow you have managed to get sherbet on a card 💗

 
site design by designer blogs