Sunny Studio Stamps • From One Bunny To Another

09.04.2020

Hello everyone,

I created one more Easter card combining several Sunny Studio Stamps products. I turned the Easter eggs from the Chubby Bunny and the Chickie Baby set into balloons with the help of masking and the Floating By Stamps.


First, I did a soft background by sponging Distress Oxide Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Worn Lipstick) over self-made stencils that I cut with the Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. I used the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petals set to cut out my panel.

Next, I stamped the bunny in the basket, the balloons as well as the little birdies (Seasonal Tree Stamps) and the fence with grass border (Spring Scenes Stamps) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Before adhering the images with foam tape, I stamped the balloon strings and sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink directly onto my cloud background. I also stamped the word 'bunny' with the Phoebe Alphabet Stamps and fussy cut it out with scissors leaving a small white border.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you all a HAPPY EASTER!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs