Hello Bluebird • April Release • Party on the Farm

13.04.2020

Hi there,

hope you're spending a Happy Easter!

Today I have a birthday card for you made with the Party on the Farm set which is another favorite of mine! It goes perfectly with the also freshly released Farmland Background.


First, I colored all images with Copics. I stamped the birthday sentiment inside the white area of the background scene which I adhered directly to my card base. Next, I die cut a circle window out of another white cardstock panel and stamped the grass border from the background stamp at the bottom using Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink. I adhered the panel over the background using foam tape and added the farm critters, balloon and cupcake to the card front. The banner went across the top of the circle window and was popped up with foam tape as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs