Hello Bluebird • April Release • Little Painters

17.04.2020

Hello crafty friends,

do you love rainbows as much as I do? I just had to make these cute bunnies from the Little Painters set (it's actually Easter-themed but I wanted to use it in a non-holiday way) color some pretty rainbow clouds.


I did some watercoloring with Distress Oxide Inks (Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet) and used the Grassy Knoll Dies to cut out the cloud borders. When everything was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Besties stamp set with VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it.

Next, I applied Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the card base by letting it fade into the white. I layered the two rainbow cloud borders on top of each other and added a small black and white striped paper strip below.

To create a cluster of color tins, I did some masking. I colored the images with Copics, fussy cut them out and adhered them with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs