Hello Bluebird • April Release • Picked For You

11.04.2020

Hi peeps,

have you already seen the incredibly cute Hello Bluebird April Release? For the next couple of days, we will be sharing our cards using the new products.

Today I'm starting with the adorable Picked For You set – love it so much!


I colored the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out (the coordinating dies will be available soon!). For the soft background, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio). Next, I adhered the images and framed my little spring scene using the Gallery Frame #1 Die. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs