Sunny Studio Stamps • Showering You With Love

16.04.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing another inspiration card over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. Again I used one of the fun colorful patterned papers from the Spring Fling 6x6 Paper pack. With all the clouds and rainbows, I thought the cute critter umbrellas from the Spring Showers set would be the perfect match.


I trimmed the patterned paper to the size of my card base and cut out three openings with the Window Trio Square Dies. Behind the windows, I did some gradient ink blending with Distress Oxides (Mowed Lawn + Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean + Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry + Worn Lipstick) and popped up the panel with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the umbrellas in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some coloring with Copic Markers. I cut out the images with the coordinating dies an adhered them with foam squares. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock rectangle and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs