DT Stempelgarten Challenge April

09.04.2020

Hi again,

I'm a little bit late with sharing my card for the new Stempelgarten Challenge. This month's theme is Sea of Flowers.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I finally was able to create this colorful floral scene that has been in my head for ages! Therefore I combined the gorgeous Mama Elephant "Wild Meadow" set with the cute "Little Fairy Agenda" stamps.



I stamped the images and sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed everything with clear embossing powder. I did some watercoloring with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and I'm totally pleased with how it turned out since it is out of my usual comfort zone.

For the background, I did a light wash with Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks and added lots of small ink splatters with a paint brush. I fussy cut the little fairies and sentiment before adhering them with foam tape.

You will have time until April 30th, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice evening!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs