Hello Bluebird • Bee Happy

13.05.2020

Good evening crafty friends,

the Hello Bluebird Bee Happy stamp set is still one of my all-time favorites! I just can't get enough of these adorable bees. This time I went with a more masculine color scheme.


First, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio on a Bristol cardstock panel. I also added ink splatters with a paint brush.

I trimmed a piece of heavyweight white cardstock to the same size as my card base and cut out a hexagon window (MFT Hexagon STAX Die-namics) slightly at an angle and off the left side. I adhered it over the ink blended background with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the bees and flowers as well as some small accessory images from several stamp sets (books: Tabitha; cup: Strawberry Jam; letter: Autumn Gatherings) and cut everything out with the coordinating dies. I added some highlights with a gelly roll pen and white heat embossed the sentiment on a small strip of black cardstock. To finish off my card, I adhered some matching glitter enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Bee happy!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs