Hello Bluebird • Little Things Matter Most

19.05.2020

Hello sweeties,

I really enjoy coloring with my beloved Copics, but sometimes I like to change things up. This time, I decided to color with my new Karin Brushmarkers. For today's card, I combined the adorable Hello Bluebird Meadow Bunnies set with the versatile Oak Tree Scene Die.


First, I did a watercolor wash of purples and pinks to create the background. I die cut the oak tree pieces and did the foliage with brushmarkers. For the tree trunk and grass, I used Distress Oxide Inks. I puzzled all the pieces together and put a white frame around it. Really love how this die helps to create a wonderful scene in no time.

I stamped the bunny and butterflies with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and colored them with Karin Brushmarkers. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a cardstock strip and adhered it as well as the images with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! And don't forget 'Little things matter most'!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs