Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Tool Time

07.05.2020

Hello everyone,

I admit that I always struggle with masculine cards but look at this fun Tool Time mini stamp set which is just perfect for all male creators in your life.


I started off with an aqua A2 card base and added texture to a teal cardstock panel with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I splattered on some white paint with a brush, let it dry completely and adhered the embossed panel with a piece of fun foam to the card base.

Next, I stamped the tool images as well as the book (Grad Cat set) and the paper roll (Woo Hoo set) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I did some coloring with Copic Markers and fussy cut everything out.

I used the Wrap Around Box Dies to create a wooden tool box (to make the handle, I die cut the tag twice and did rotate it for the 2nd cut). I cut it from woodgrain cardstock and sponged the edges with brown ink.

I also die cut a circle from grid patterned paper (Gingham Pastels Paper) and trimmed the left side to offset it on my card. I adhered the tool box with foam squares and tucked the images inside. Finally, I added a sentiment banner and enamel dots to finish off my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs