EverydaycraftingCo • Thank You

27.05.2020

Hi crafty friends,

a couple of weeks ago, the owner of EverydaycraftingCo reached out to me asking if I would like to play with the new background dies that can be purchased in her Etsy shop. There are 4 designs available and you can even buy a bundle at a discounted price.

I think these background dies are so versatile and give you many possibilities to create quick and eye-catching cards. For today's card, I used the Thank You background die. It's actually a 3-piece-set which comes with two individual word dies and a rectangle die.


I lined up the word dies on a white cardstock panel and ran it through my die cutting machine. I decided to put patterned paper (Sunny Studio Stamps Gingham Jewel 6x6 Paper) behind the cut out space. The large white letters stand out even more by popping up the die cut with foam tape.

Since there was a bit of room to the left and right of the word 'you', I added these two Copic colored little friends from the sweet Hello Bluebird Besties set. I really love how this clean and simple card turned out!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs