Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Tea-rrific

14.05.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm back with a sweet card featuring the Tea-riffic Stamps mini set. And the teacup and teapot are even cuter with the added little faces.


First, I die cut the Botanical Backdrop frame from Bristol cardstock and did some watercoloring with several green Karin Brushmarkers. I also splattered on tiny dots of paint for a bit more interest.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils. There are coordinating dies available but I fussy cut both images and adhered them with foam tape.

I combined the scripty 'hello' from the Potted Rose set with a punny Tea-riffic sentiment and finished off my card with enamel hearts.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs