Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Summer Sweets

04.06.2020

Hello everyone,

the days are getting longer and with the warm weather lately it already feels like summer. Time to get some ice cream! Today's card highlights the Summer Sweets Stamps.


I started off with a white A2 card base and created an ink smooshed background in yummy Distress Oxide colors (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral).

Next, I stamped the ice cream images in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I watercolored them with Karin Brushmarkers and used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

I die cut one of the Stitched Semi-Circles from white cardstock, glued it to the background and adhered the images onto it with foam adhesive. I stacked four Sweet Word die cuts together and white heat embossed the sentiments onto black cardstock strips.

Finally, I embellished my card with Red & Pink Clay Heart Confetti and added sparkly Crystal Stickles dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs