Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Sealiously Sweet

21.06.2020

Hi everyone,

I have something cute for you today! I made a slimline card with the Sealiously Sweet Stamps. Aren't these seals way too adorable?! They are going to have some fun at the pool for sure!


My white card base is different in size than a regular slimline card – it measures 7  5/8" × 3  11/16". I cut out a slightly smaller panel from aqua cardstock and used the Staggered Circle Die to create some windows. I trimmed a piece of teal cardstock to go behind the window openings.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it. For a bit of dimension, I popped up the aqua panel with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the seals as well as the accessory stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. I tucked the seals inside the windows and scattered the other images all over the card to complete my fun summer scene.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs