DT Stempelgarten Challenge June

15.06.2020

Hello peeps,

life got in the way, but finally here is my card for the current Stempelgarten Challenge with the theme Favorite Animal.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I adore the My Favorite Things "Birthday Buds" set illustrated by Birdie Brown/Torico. I love bunnies as well as elephants and ended up using both cuties on my card since I couldn't decide.


For the background, I used the retired MFT "Stripes Cover-Up" die to do some Inlaid Die Cutting with Stampin' Up! cardstocks. I really like this color combo!

Next, I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and fussy cut everything out. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder onto a black cardstock strip. I adhered the sentiment and images with foam tape. To finish off the card, I added three little red hearts.

You will have time until June 30th, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs