Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Savanna Safari

11.06.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a birthday card made with the adorable Savanna Safari Stamps. Of course I had to create a sunset scene.


I started off with a light brown A2 card base and an extra panel from where I cut out a window with the biggest Stitched Semi-Circles Die. For the sunset background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry. The grass was done with Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn.

Next, I stamped the critters and a couple of leaves (Fabulous Flamingos Stamps) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I added details to the lion with Prismacolor pencils and cut out the images with the coordinating dies. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I adhered the window panel over the ink blended background with foam tape. I tucked the leaves behind the window and popped up the zebra and toucan as well. To finish off the card, I added two black die-cut hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs