EverydaycraftingCo • Geometric

08.06.2020

Happy Monday everyone,

today I'm sharing another inspiration card made with one of the EverydaycraftingCo background dies. This time I used the Geometric design which is perfect for Inlaid Die Cutting.


I die cut the background from two shades of pink and turquoise cardstock. I kept all the little die-cuts together with some Glad Press'n Seal. Once again, I die cut the background from white cardstock and adhered the negative onto copy paper with double-sided Ken Oliver Stick it which makes inlaying all the colored pieces easy and fun. I really like this look plus you can simply use up your cardstock scraps and try several color combos.

From the center rectangle piece, I cut out the word 'hello' (Avery Elle "Sentimental Die"). I also die cut it from white cardstock and inlaid it as well. Finally, I adhered the panel to a light turquoise card base and added a small heart die-cut.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start to the new week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs