Hello Bluebird • Unicorn Tales • Make a Wish

27.04.2019

Hi crafty friends,

the adorable Unicorn Tales set from the latest Hello Bluebird April Release is one of my favorites so I created another card with one of these cuties.

First, I created a watercolor background using some sparkly Nuvo Shimmer Powders. Next, I heat embossed the unicorn and the clouds from the Maverick set with silver embossing powder. I colored the images with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut them out with the coordinating dies.

The Make a Wish Words Dies are perfect to take center stage on your card. I die cut the words right into my watercolor panel and then inlaid the stacked sentiment (two layers of white cardstock with one layer of silver glitter cardstock on top). I embellished the card with Rainbow Diamonds by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs