DT Stempelgarten Challenge April

05.04.2019

Good morning everyone,

only two more weeks and it's Easter and this it what's all about this month at the Stempelgarten Challenge.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I combined two Pure Innocence stamp sets by My Favorite Things for my Easter card. The girl, egg and sentiment are from the "Somebunny Sweet" set and the bunny, chick and butterfly are included in the "Spring Friends" set.

All images were stamped in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and colored with Copics. For my little spring scene, I sponged some pink clouds using the MFT "Cloud Stencil" and "Worn Lipstick" Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut a grass border from patterned paper with the MFT "Grassy Edges" Die-namics. I framed the scene by combining the stitched scalloped die from the MFT "Blueprints 27" set and one of the "A2 Rectangle STAX Set 2" dies. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Ranger "Liquid Platinum" embossing powder. I finished off my card by adding some matching sequins.

You will have time until April 30th, 2019 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great Friday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs