Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Coastal Cuties

18.04.2019

Hi everyone,

the Sunny Studio Stamps Summer Release went live last Friday and I'm delighted to share my first card using some of the new products. Today I'm showcasing the Coastal Cuties Stamps. The two girls included in this set are having so much fun in the sun!

I created a square card and die cut the yellow sunburst paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper pack for my cheering background. For the water, I pulled out some Alcohol Inks in aqua and blue tones and die cut the Yupo paper with a circle die. Next, I die cut one of the Fancy Frame Circle Dies from white cardstock and adhered it on top of my Alcohol Ink circle.

I stamped the girls as well as the palm tree (from the new Sending Sunshine set), island image (Island Getaway Stamps) and crab (Oceans of Joy Stamps) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I covered the girl's floating ring with Glossy Accents for some extra shine.

For the sentiment, I combined the gold heat embossed word "Sending" and the Sunshine Word Die which I die cut from golden glitter cardstock. To finish off my summer card, I adhered three aqua jewels to the water.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next Thursday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs