Sunny Studio Stamps • Therm O Web Product Swap

04.04.2019

Hello everyone,

today I have the honor to be part of this week's product swap with Therm O Web.

For the first time I tried Foiling with Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. I love the shine that it adds to the project, but it's not easy to capture in the photo.

I used three widths of double-sided adhesive tape and adhered them at an angle on a panel of white cardstock leaving a gap inbetween each strip. Next, I cut a piece of "Rose Gold" foil to be slightly larger and put it on top of the exposed adhesive with the silver coated side facing down. I carefully rubbed my fingers over the strips to transfer the foil. So no heat or a laminator required. It's like magic when you peel off the foil.

To create an elegant card, I inked up the Everything's Rosy Stamps again. I think the Teal (find the ink colors below) goes great with the Rose Gold. Instead of stamping the last layer with the darkest shade of ink, I applied foil using a bit of liquid glue. I used the coordinating Everything's Rosy Dies to cut out the rose and leaves. I love to use the Therm O Web "Purple Tape" to hold my dies in place while die cutting. It's removable, doesn't leave any adhesive residue behind and peels off easily without tearing the paper.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Since there is no matching die, I fussy cut the word with scissors.


Altenew Dye Inks used
Rose: Dew Drop, Aqualicious, Teal Cave, Galactic Stream
Leaves: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen

Please have a look at all the gorgeous projects my team mates created with the Therm O Web projects this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

2 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

So gorgeous!

Mary Holshouser hat gesagt…

the shading on the flower is
gorgeous. Love the foil stripes.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
site design by designer blogs