Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Frilly Frames

28.03.2019

Hi everyone,

today on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog I'm sharing a card using the Frilly Frames Lattice Dies. I adore the Love Monkey Stamps and had to make another card with one of these cuties.

For my ink blended background, I created a stencil by die cutting the lattice background from copy paper. I temporarily adhered it over a panel of Bristol cardstock and used a blending brush for a soft look. The Distress Oxide Ink colors I chose are Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass. Next, I cut the background with the stitched scallop die to give it a decorative border.

I stamped the monkey holding the heart balloons in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut it out with the coordinating die.

To create my custom sentiment, I combined the 'hello' from the Foxy Christmas Stamps set with the other two words from the Love Monkey Stamps set. I stamped it in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Since the little monkey looks like he is flying, I die cut two small clouds which are included in the Comic Strip Everyday Dies set.


Finally, I popped up the monkey and clouds with foam tape and adhered some matching embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Kim hat gesagt…

Fabulous card, love the cute image
Kim x

 
site design by designer blogs