Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Puppy Dog Kisses

21.03.2019

Hi peeps,

it's my turn again to share a new card over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. Today I have an interactive card for you with a little surprise on the inside. I rarely create these kind of cards but the Sliding Window Die makes it soo easy!


First, I created an A2 card base from aqua cardstock. I die cut a stitched rectangle from the violet grid patterned paper (Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper) which is slightly smaller. Next, I used the sliding window die to create the interactive part. It's a flap with three folds that can be popped up – but the card can be mailed flat into an envelope. Make sure to only put adhesive to the outside frame when adhering it to your card.

I kept the design of my card front pretty simple and decorated it with a white heat embossed birthday sentiment (Everyday Greetings Stamps), a cake (Make A Wish Stamps) and three die cut hearts (Basic Mini Shape Dies).

When you fold the flap up, the inside will be revealed. And here is my fun surprise – the two cute dogs from the Puppy Dog Kisses set are ready to celebrate and they brought a pile of gifts, too.

The gifts are from two other stamp sets (Alpaca Holiday Stamps and Foxy Christmas Stamps). I stamped all images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. In the background, I blended together two Distress Oxide Inks (Shaded Lilac and Tumbled Glass) on a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock.

I loved creating this interactive card – it looks really sweet on display :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs