Hello Bluebird • Bee Happy • Happy Bee-Day

26.03.2019

Hi sweeties,

it's getting warmer outside and I'm looking forward to spring, the fresh greenery and blooms everywhere and lots of sunshine. So I created this card with one of my favorite Hello Bluebird stamp sets called Bee Happy.

Could this little fellow be any cuter?! I also stamped the strawberries and colored both images with Copics. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

For the background, I did some stenciling with the Altenew "Watercolor Stripes Stencil" and "Spun Sugar" Distress Oxide Ink. I also added some white paint splatters.

I white heat embossed the typed sentiment on a strip of dark grey cardstock and adhered everything with foam tape. Finally, I embellished my card with self-made shiny drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having a happy day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs