Hello Bluebird • Portrait Pals • Hello Friend

08.03.2019

Good evening everyone,

I had to make another card with the adorable Hello Bluebird Portrait Pals set. This time I picked the little elephant and combined him with the Photo Stack Die and Tropical Foliage Die.

I started with an ink smooshed background – Distress Oxide Inks are just perfect for this fun technique because you can easily add layers. The colors I used are Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint and Old Paper. Next, I die cut the leaves and colored them with Altenew Watercolors. And since I want to practice my watercoloring more, I chose ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens for the elephant.

I used the coordinating dies to cut out the elephant and his feet. I positioned him inside the smaller photo frame which was backed with a piece of cardstock. I popped up the frame with foam tape and tucked in the leaves from both sides.

Finally, I created my custom sentiment using the Hello Friend Words Die and two small text stamps from the Typed Everyday Stamp set which I white heat embossed onto strips of black cardstock. To finish off the card, I adhered some matching enamel dots from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs