DT Stempelgarten Challenge March

05.03.2019

Good morning peeps,

it's March already and today starts a new Stempelgarten Challenge and the theme is Spring.


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


I created a Clean and Simple card with the gorgeous Stamping Bella "Lily of the Valley" stamp that was a gift by the sweet shop owner Alex

I stamped the girl in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and colored it with Copics. Next, I cut the panel with the scalloped stitched rectangle die from the MFT "Blueprints 27 Die-namics" set. The sentiment is from the retired MFT "Lucky" set and I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I adhered the panel to an A2 card base made from MFT "Grapesicle" cardstock. Finally, I added two crystals by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

You will have time until March 31st, 2019 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs