Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Everything's Rosy

14.03.2019

Hi everyone,

today I have a floral Birthday card for you showcasing the pretty Sunny Studio Stamps Everything's Rosy set. It's just magical how the images come to life by stamping each of the individual layers.

For the background, I tried something different and created a cardstock chevron pattern using the Fishtail Banners Dies and Fishtail Banners II Dies. I just love the pierced detail at the edges.

I stamped the roses and leaves with Altenew Dye Inks (find the ink colors below) and the help of a stamp positioning tool. I used the coordinating Everything's Rosy Dies to cut them out. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Puppy Dog Kisses set in VersaMark Ink onto a strip of black cardstock and white heat embossed it.


Altenew Dye Inks used
Roses: Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat, Vineyard Berry, Grapevine
Leaves: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive

To finish off my card, I adhered some sequins and tiny dots of Ranger Platinum Stickles.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope to see you again next time!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs