Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Botanical Backdrop

07.03.2019

Hi crafty friends,

I'm back on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog today with a card that uses the beautiful Botanical Backdrop Die.

I started with a white A2 card base and die cut this leafy frame from two shades of purple cardstock. I snipped the lighter frame apart to fill in the empty spaces behind the darker frame.

Next, I created a reversed mask of the die by cutting it from masking paper. I adhered it to a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and sponged on the Distress Oxide Inks Milled Lavender and a little bit of Wilted Violet. I also added tiny ink splatters with a paint brush.

When everything was completely dry, I combined some sentiments from the Everyday Greetings set and stamped them in VersaMark Ink before heat embossing them with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. I adhered the layered frame to the panel and embellished the card with Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins. You can't really see it on the photo, but I also added some Nuvo Pale Periwinkle Jewel Drops.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs