Hello Bluebird • Silly Birds • Hello! What's Up?

17.03.2019

Good evening peeps,

I made a little inspiration card for Hello Bluebird with the Silly Birds Stamp set. They always crack me up!

I picked two of the birdies, the tree branches as well as the music notes and stamped them in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink on Bristol cardstock. I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder which makes it easier to watercolor the images and stay inside the stamped lines. I colored them with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and used the companion dies to cut them out.

For the background, I chose a blue watercolor stripe patterned paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "More Than Words" paper pad. I die cut it with the largest of the Avery Elle "Postage Stamp Dies". To pop up the outside frame, I also die cut it twice from cardstock and stagged the three layers together.

Next, I stamped the sentiments in VersaMark Ink on black cardstock and heat embossed them in white. I used two of the speech bubbles that are included in the Photo Stack Die set and cut them out. Finally, I assembled my card and added some matching enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs