Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Make A Wish

28.02.2019

Hello everyone,

I always need birthday cards in my stash and the Sunny Studio Studio Make A Wish set is just perfect for this occasion.

First, I created a fun Alcohol Ink background on glossy cardstock and cut it with a stitched rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and white heat embossed it. I adhered the panel to my top-folding A2 card base made from light grey cardstock.

I white heat embossed the cake images on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. To embellish my card, I added crystals by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs